Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hurray! I'm a blogger!

I joined blogspot last Dec. and everytime I try to enter, nothing works. Password doesn't work, they say they send me an email with my info, it never shows up....naughty blogspot!
So, I'm starting again. If you know me as TracyKM in a forum or Yahoo group, well, here I am!
We're still not set up to download pictures from our new camera, but I do have some already on the computer I'll put up sometime when it's not 4:00 and Lucy is still in her pajamas. Oh--this just in, she has finally gotten dressed!
It's been a hard week, all 3 have been sick, one after another. I'm trying to alter a cheap Zeller's dress that never fit me right, and if you know me, you've heard me say "I don't sew". I thought I would also get a whole new dress sewn by this weekend, based on the altered Zeller's dress....but I think it will be a good week if I colour my hair and re-paint my toes before my cousin's wedding on the weekend.

Knitting---working on a wrap sweater on the KnitSmart, a heirloom blanket for neice Nya, still have 3 Baby Surprise Jackets that need finishing....and a stuffed alligator for Huey that I started LAST AUGUST!!
If you really want to see pictures right now, check out my yahoo photos: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tracykm/my_photos Have no idea if that works, LOL.
Okay, I'll be back! That is, if Blogspot hasn't put a blackspot on my name, LOL
Tracy

No comments: