Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Just some Stuff

Baby blanket is coming along. Picked the next design and got it started. Wrap cardigan is coming along on the machine, but I had some stupid moments and had to rip back a bit. There might be a row or two less or more on the right front, LOL. Getting a little concerned about the amount of yarn left!

Excited about the Kitchener-Waterloo Knitter's Fair, although Rob says he's going to help his brother move some stuff, and it's also usually the day for swim registrations. People line up so early for that! It's crazy. Also, I'm hoping that now that Megan is happier and likes Daddy, I'll be able to get out to the Georgetown knitting group again. I miss the night out, and the guest speakers.

Later, I'll post about Lucy. This picture was last summer, in the first dress I made her on my new knitting machine. Just Bernat Handicrafter. It was sooooo cute. I made another in some other yarn she picked out, but she won't wear it this summer. Maybe it'll still fit next summer. But note the long wavy/curly blonde hair...



Okay, I've tried loading another picture, twice. It's supposed to be small and centered. Where is it? Is it so small I can't see it? Oh well, the sun is shining on my knitting machine and Megan is asleep, so off I go!


No comments: