Monday, May 28, 2007

The Last Post!

Well, hopefully, not forever! Surgery day is tomorrow, bright and early. We have to be out of the house by 5:15am. Ick. So, there'll be no posting, or knitting, for a few days! And I don't really have anything new to post today anyway. I knitted a toy ball on the weekend for Rob's co-worker, using a bright pink yarn that I had made a sweater for Lucy with. It's cute, although there was a mistake with the cast off/joining row, but oh well. I told him to give it to her today, I don't know if he did, I don't see it around and I forgot to take a picture.

Anywho...paused for the phone....hubby thinks I should wake Megan up so I can go to Wal-Mart and buy new pillows for his parents who are staying tonight. No way Jose, naptime is sacred, especially when said child awoke with a runny nose this morning!!

So, hopefully I'll be back by Sunday when I'll post Huey's birthstory in honour of his OMG! 7th birthday!

No comments: