Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Knot Much Happening

Absolutely nothing new to show. Nada. Zip. Zilch. I'm knitting away, every day, but nothing is finished, and somethings are going backwards. So, instead, I'll leave you with this:At first glance, you might think it's from LionBrand. But no! The Madonna lookalike is sporting a hat 'designed' by Teva Durham, featuring a new yarn by her, and offered free (the pattern, not the yarn) at http://www.tahkistacycharles.com/iwkf08/ . I didn't know we needed free patterns for ugliness. Teva's a great designer, a little edgy, but this?! Ick.

2 comments:

CatBookMom said...

I saw that; really buggly. Teva can do better, and should.

smariek said...

I think the target audience is people who are looking for quick knits for last minute Christmas presents???