Wednesday, October 07, 2009

The Pattern

Jennifer asked for the source of the round lace blanket, but I can't access her profile to email her directly. So I hope you've come back! I found the original webpage for the blanket. She has a great site. My other tip for it is if you use a non-blocking yarn, don't knit it too tight. I made one version and it was very ruffly in the middle.
The "Rotten Blankie" is now donut shaped, LOL, and the new one has opened up in the center circle, even though I was sure I had pulled it tight!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi:

Thank you so much for taking the time to find the original pattern for me. I really enjoy machine knitting and this blanket is so cool. Knitters are such friendly people and are always willing to help each other. Thanks again - much appreciated.