Sunday, March 18, 2012

Filler Projects

I grafted up all those dishcloths I posted about before I went away (since going away got delayed), so I made another batch to graft up once I got away.
The green cotton was from a little tank top I made Hugh the first summer I got my first knitting machine.  He picked out the yarn, and I knit it up, did a real nice job, but he didn't like it.  I think there wasn't enough ease with the worsted weight cotton.  So, I finally unravelled it and made dishcloths!  The center bottom one--I meant to change colours with each wedge, but forgot, so changed after two wedges. 

Yarn In:  10 566gr
Yarn Out:  5824gr + 117gr = 5941gr
Balance:  4625gr more In than used
Costs:  $177.48/83 days = $2.14/day

No comments: