Monday, August 20, 2012

Fuzzy Confession

So, I was recently up at my parents' house, in a small town in the middle of cottage country.  I usually try to stop into their local "V&S Stedman's" store, which is like a mini-Wal-Mart.  Very mini.  But most of the Stedman's I have been in have had good yarn selection.  There wasn't anything I wanted this time so I hopped over to the thrift store.  I grabbed a bag of assorted cream coloured fuzzy yarns.  No labels.

The one in the upper right is a very dense spool--but no actual spool.  It's hard to tell what is real and what isn't; I'll have to do some burn tests, but even then I won't know too much more.  The ball on the lower left looks like Patons Divine, and I think the upper left and middle top are the same yarn.  But other than that, no ideas of what they are.  Yarn for scarves.

Yarn In: 13 966+ 270gr = 14 236gr
Yarn Out:  12 267gr
Balance:  1969gr more In than Out
Costs:  $3.39 + $306.30 = $309.69/238 days = $1.30/day

No comments: