Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Christmas

Well.  Where did December go?  The world's mildest cold turned into a bonafide flu on Dec 23.  I have been sick since Dec 3, in one way or another.  Four out of five of us have had something incapacitating, starting with Lucy on Dec 19.  I was working on a post a little while ago, but then realized the pictures were still on the camera, and with sick kids, gifts to prepare, my own sickness....I haven't even gotten those pictures off yet.  And now I'm off for a night or two to my parents for New Year's, which happens to be my dad's birthday.  So, I probably won't get back here for a real post until Thursday or Friday.  I hope to do a "Yarn Confession" update and year re-cap; it was a really interesting experiment for the year, which I'm going to keep doing.  One of these years I should be able  to knit more than what I bring in, right?!

1 comment:

Marg Coe said...

Hope the ailing are feeling better Tracy - Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing what you are up to in 2013 - always a treat to visit your blog.