Way back in September, my entire extended family was going to have a photo shoot done. The colours chosen was red, navy and cream. The weather in September can be very unpredictable, and I had one navy shawl, so I thought a red shawl might be a good thing to take along.
I wasn't too happy with it, I really rushed and there were some issues. It's the standard tuck pattern, card 3 or 7 I don't know, with needles out of work...I've used it before. I didn't weigh it cause I thought I might just rip it apart after the pictures. I still might. I know I can do a much better job, and a red stole is not something I'd need very often anyway.