Sunday, March 17, 2013

Quiet

Although I've been quiet here, I have been busy making things.  Not a whole lot finished, and ready to show, but I've been keeping busy.  As well, we somehow blew through our internet usage limit this month.  So, today, I took my middle girl and her best friend to the library so we could use their wifi/computers.  I've brought my laptop, but I don't have any pictures on it.  I did put a bunch of pictures on a usb drive so I could post on my other blog, LOL.  I never know if my laptop is going to work, so I also brought my tablet.  I figured I can always write the post and add pictures later (that's how I did the last 3 or 4 posts--I was able to get the laptop to work, and I wrote the posts while watching TV, then added the pictures later at my desktop).  Anyway.  Just wanted to let you know I'm still here :)
You can always get sneak peeks on my facebook page:  www.facebook.com/tracykmdesigns 
I'll be back later this week with actual photos and a real post!

No comments: