Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Yarn Out!

Got some yarn sold/donated!  The Cascade 220 and Nashua Snowbird went fast, though I had several inquiries for them, they all fell through until a nice, young, TEENAGE girl bought it!  She's going to make Christmas gifts!  Awesome!
I got the mint baby yarn donated, so that's outta here too.  Hoping to sell one other lot, depending on the shipping cost.  If you haven't seen my kijiji.ca ads, go take a look.  They're in the Toronto (Durham Region) section of crafts/hobbies, and there's 3 ads.

Yarn In:  12 507gr
Yarn Out:  917gr + 9424gr = 10 341gr
Balance:  2166gr more brought IN than out
Costs:  $249.29/296 days = $0.84/day!!

I don't think I got under a $1/day last year!!  And, considering I've sold some of what I've bought this year (yarn AND finished items), that means I've probably MADE money from knitting!  (well, if you don't count the time factor...)

No comments: