I wasn't happy with the bear hat I made for Jenna. Sure, it was cute, but I didn't like how it gaped around the forehead. So, I made another one (26gr), the same design, but this time I decreased about 7 sts--two per row, every other row, centred at the top, before starting the ribbing. I liked it much better, though I don't have a photo on my "newborn head".
You'll also see another tiny bear. Jenna messaged me to say her son had adopted the first one, and so she needed another one, and perhaps with brown features instead of black. I tried that once years ago, on a big bear, and it looked odd. However, I think I did okay on this one. I also made up some scarves for him, using a variety of yarns, including yarns from other things I've knit for her!
Now I'm working on two little bunnies for Jenna, gifts for her nieces :)
Yarn In: 6160gr
Yarn Out: 17gr(bear) + 5gr(scarves) + 36gr + 26gr + 2655gr= 2739gr
Balance: 3421gr more brought IN than out
Cost: $314.71/247 days = $1.27/day