Remember these Cookie A. socks I had worked so hard on?
I decided after I finished my last pair of socks that I would finally get these done. I worked two at a time on one circular, and finally finished sometime this summer. It wasn't a warm summer and I got to wear them right away. Soooo soft! Excuse the fact that these pictures are of worn, un-cleaned socks LOL. If I waited any longer they might not get their pictures taken!
For the cuff, I did a picot cast off. After trying a few other options. I wanted something that would look good folded down too. The simple picot cast off won.
These are so soft. Not at all tight--even socks that don't feel snug tend to leave marks on my legs, but these ones are good. The heel fits really well. I'm so glad I got them finished and into my sock rotation!!
Yarn In: 7320gr
Yarn Out: 80gr + 3055gr = 3135gr
Balance: 4185gr more brought IN than out
Cost: $385.45/274 days = $1.41/day