Things did improve as far as the poor timing I was having in the past couple weeks. But you know what happened instead? I got sick. And my son got sick (he's pretty solitary so he self-isolates LOL), and now my middle child is sick. Ugh.
Kept working on those mermaid cocoons...many alterations. Came to the realization that I just would not have enough of the blue, tried to introduce graduating stripes (AA, AB, AA, AB, AA, AB, BB, etc) but it wasn't good. My husband insisted on going to Toronto on Sunday for a gift, and taking me along. I realized that there was a Michaels in Pickering--half way between Toronto and home, but further than I would usually go to shop on a normal basis. So, he nicely made the long detour off the highway and we found it, and indeed, they had quite a bit of Delft blue Homespun left! I got just one skein. When we finally got home (OMG, traffic in Pickering is crazy), I plowed ahead full steam.
As full steam as I could.
Monday I went to my doctor and got the diagnosis of "very very sick" and about five or six meds. But stayed up late (I'm not really sleeping anyway, so why not stay up when it's quiet) and got them finished last night. Photos taken this morning, and then they were picked up. They are quite nice! I also helped my youngest make a pair of the 4 Way Reversible Fingerless Gloves to give to her skating coach, but my lack of brain function meant I just couldn't get them finished.
Yarn In: 170gr + 8059gr = 8229gr
Yarn Out: 7272gr
Balance: 957gr more brought in then used
Costs: $5.64 + $346.82 =$352.46 /356 days = $0.99/day