First one, I opted to do a more masculine look because it seems there are always more things for the women.
I got started while visiting my parents at the end of the summer. I had a few trouble spots, but just needed to be a bit more mindful.
This blanket weighed in at 404gr, but I'm going to round up to 410gr because I weigh it after weaving in the ends and trimming. It might have even been more.
Before that one was finished I started another one (once it gets big, it's not a good travel project). This time I went girly.
The third one I started after they asked for larger blankets. I had just bought that large ball of cream yarn from the thrift store, so I went with a more masculine look again, pulling all the green and brown yarns out of my stash. I still have quite a bit left! It's a lot bigger, and softened up the nicest when I washed (this is Red Heart; the pink/purple one was "Impeccable" (I think) and it's not as soft).
Yarn In: 1161gr
Yarn Out: 1460gr + 812gr = 2272gr
Balance: 1111gr OUT
Costs: $31.39/311 days= $0.10/day