Saturday, July 28, 2018

I Made Him Another Shirt

I saw this fabric in a destash group and knew I had to have it to make my son something! He was finishing up grade 12, and had calculus this term (and some other math last term).
 I had it done in mid-May, and laughed it was for his birthday (June 3). So, he didn't want to wear it until his birthday.
 Wow, he has a long neck. Sure didn't get that from me!
Just the Melly Sews! free men's size medium t-shirt pattern. He wore it for his birthday and his grandparents and aunt and uncle who came from England loved it. Then he wouldn't wear it again! He said he'd wear it for his exam but I worried that he'd be told to change. He did end up wearing it then, everyone loved it, and he didn't have to change. He's worn it a few times since, but he's a bit of a hobbit so it hasn't seen the outside world.

No comments: