HERE. I don't wear the sweater much. I seem to be warm most of the time so if I get cold I throw a cardigan on. And this sweater is too bulky under a coat. I never got around to sewing buttons on the opening. It's not a project I'd rip out, but I just don't find it flattering or practical. Oh well.
The yarn actually washes up really well in the machine. I have to say though, I was glad when I was done because the yarn seemed to make me congested. It never got covered during basement renovations. This blanket weighs 311gr. I have a bit more than that left on the cone, so I'll probably do another blanket.
This blanket is a rectangle granny square using Bernat "Denim Style". I really liked this yarn when it first came out but had trouble deciding what to make. I didn't have enough for a sweater, and when I bought some at a thrift store, it was a different dye lot. Then I made a scarf to sell, but it never sold, so I decided to rip it out and make the blanket. Dye lots be damned. They didn't look all that different.
Yarn In: 200gr
Yarn Out: 633 gr
Balance: 433gr OUT
Costs: $11.23/40 days = $0.28/day