I have been working on two pairs of socks for a looong time. This pair, I don't know when I started, but according to this blog, the last pair of socks I finished was April 2012, so it was probably after that. Last summer/fall I lost the second ball of yarn, and with my TracyKM Designs doing well, I just left the socks to simmer. It was located in mid-January, and I got going on the socks again, as my portable project. I finally got them finished yesterday. Though I wonder if they're too short. I'm just done. I've had this yarn forever (probably 12 years), and it's time they were done.
Yarn In: 4903gr
Yarn Out: 61gr + 1751gr = 1812gr
Balance: 3091 gr more brought IN than out
Cost: $284.07/168 days = $1.69/day