Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I Will Not...

I Will Not buy yarn I don't need. I will not buy yarn I don't 'need'. I will not buy yarn I don't need. I will NOT buy yarn I don't need.

I will only buy sock yarn and 'collection' yarn. I will not buy new yarn I don't need. I will not buy new yarn. I will not buy new yarn. I will not buy new yarn.

I will only buy sock yarn if I have finished the last pair. I will not buy new yarn I don't need. I will not buy new yarn.

I will only buy sock yarn. I will only buy sale priced yarns. I will only buy yarns for 'collections'. I will not buy new yarn.

I will only buy sock yarn. I will only buy sale priced yarns. I will only buy 'collections' yarn. I will only buy yarn for projects. I will not not buy yarn!

5 comments:

KnitTech said...

You started out so strong. :)

We all know sock yarn doesn't count towards stash!

Sandra said...

Yeah, right. Can I tempt you with something? I already got CatBookMom to fall off the wagon... (insert evil grin here)

z said...

LMAO!!

CatBookMom said...

Yeah, darn that Curlerchik! And at the Elann Chat there's an utterly rave review of the Louisa Harding Kashmir Aran yarn that is on sale. But I am resisting that. The Mille Colori (Chik) is absolutely beautiful - picture on my blog - and it has me wondering if I should just get another color.....

Abstain! Resist! Go stash-diving and find something wonderful that you already have. Stay strong!

Lucky Canuck said...

Temptation was made for a reason. Temptation = fun life!