Almost forgot to show this project from late spring! Lucy got a new camera for Christmas and had been keeping it in a sock. I kept saying I'd make a case, but after some not-so-wonderful experiences trying to make a cell phone case for Meg, I put it on hold for a little bit longer. Finally, I decided a zippered bag would work fine enough and got to work. There's lots of tutorials for lined, zippered bags/pouches out there. It's not a terribly difficult project, although I found it hard to figure out some steps due to the fabric choices/photos of the tutorial I used.
I'm not sure why the top corners are angled in. It's okay, but I'd like to know what I did wrong.
I do have plans to make more of these, but there's lots of things out there I want to make! I do have materials to make one for my band "stuff" (oil spray, tuner, mouth piece, pencil...).