Finally, I'm giving up on getting a good picture of my Bill King Bolero that I made for myself. I'm not sure what the issue is! The first pictures I took were over a light beige dress. I thought it looked good, until I looked at the pictures. Too much contrast (though it showed the design details). Then I tried over a brown top. Hid the stains on the t-shirt well, but not very good for getting photos of.
I used two strands...one of the Forsell 2ply that I got at the Peterborough seminar I went to in early May, and one strand of probably the oldest cone I have in my stash (well, the one that I've had the longest), of a 1ply boucle. The boucle is a cool dark brown, and the Forsell is a warm brown which really fuzzed up when washed. I think I got gauge with this combo.
I'm not getting any more machine knitting done, since the machines are in the basement and the kids haven't been down there in the past couple weeks. I have been doing some sewing--refashioning some dresses I bought last summer. And another crochet square baby blanket, and a pair of handknit socks are on the needles. I really need to plow through both my fabric and my yarn stash!
Yarn In: 13 966gr
Yarn Out: 11 821+ 187gr = 12 008gr
Balance: 1958 gr more In than Out
Costs: $306.30/209 days = $1.46/day