Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I Have a New Website!

I've mentioned here before about starting a business, selling my projects.  I've now created a website to showcase/sell my finished items (and maybe patterns).  It's a work in progress, but check it out.  The link should be over there in my links, or try this:  www.tracykmdesigns.weebly.com.

Thanks for all your support, and know that I am still devoted to this blog and am not stopping!  I've seen a lot of blogs through the years that start out as a personal web blog, but gradually become just a designer's showplace/market as the writer becomes "famous".  No longer do we hear about the project design process, the struggles, the "a ha!" moments, or other parts of their life.  I love to write, I love to write about my creative process, and I hope to be here for a long time!

1 comment:

Cindy/KS said...

Congrats on your new site! Hope you do well with it!