Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tote!

After making the crocheted tote bag for the raffle basket, I decided to make another one, but with a flat, round bottom (the one in the raffle basket didn't have a bottom).  It didn't take too long to make, though it got a little boring and took a bit longer than I was expecting--I guess it really was larger than the other one, LOL.

I was originally going to do a short loop and a long loop, and feed the long loop through the short one, to close it off and make the shoulder strap.  Sort of forgot, LOL.  I did remember to do a row of single crochet around the straps (and top) and I think this really helps clean it up.  It didn't sell at the arts festival, so if anyone's interested, $15 plus Shipping.

Yarn In:  7452gr
Yarn Out:  175gr + 4624gr = 4799gr
Balance:  2653gr more brought IN than out
Costs:  $210.71/199 days = $1.06/day

That's looking great, though I have to show what I bought over the past week :)

No comments: