Sunday, August 25, 2013

Vacation!

I was away again last week, Tuesday to Friday, visiting my parents with my three kids.  Got home Friday afternoon, and now it's Sunday morning and we're heading camping for 5 nights and to the parents for 1-2 nights.  I haven't gotten much finished in the past two weeks (another berry picking bottle holder), and have several little projects that need finishing, but who wants to pack a baby hat that needs 6 rows?  I haven't had much time to think about a new "big" project, but perhaps a complex shawl isn't a smart thing to start right now, LOL.  So, it'll be tiny mohair pants for photo props.

See you....probably not till Wed. Sept. 4 (Tuesday is the first day of school, but it's a short day and The Snowbirds do a fly over at our school, and I have my lunch supervisor job, so I won't be home much that day either!).

No comments: