Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Next Up

Thanks for the feedback on my last post.  I DO love blogging, and won't stop :)  And I really do appreciate my readers, it really brightens my day when I see the stats.  I just need to know that my readers appreciate my writing and that it's meeting their needs.  It's like being a mom....you make a great meal, everyone eats it up, but no one says anything.  So you don't make it again, or just not often.  Then someone says "Why don't you ever make that awesome dinner again?".  LOL.

I've still got a little to catch up on from last year, before I launch into this year's projects.  On a bummer note, it appears I left a water bottle and it's holder on the cruise ship Sunday.  It was a blue wool one, with an appliqued medallion, one of the first ones I made :(

Was just browsing through my photos, and forgot! about a striped long toque I made as a rush before Christmas!

Pretty much identical to one I made last winter for newborn photography, but this one was for a 4 year old.  I added the flower cause it's been in my drawer for a long time, and I thought it softened it up a little.  Made this on the LK150.  If anyone wants more info, let me know :)

Yarn In:  16 153gr
Yarn Out:  126gr + 16 407gr = 16 533gr
Balance:  380gr more sent OUT than IN
Costs:  $378.91/365 days = $1.04/day

Still need to show purple Epic hat, flip top felted mitts and a sewn mei tai (from August LOL).  New this year, Cheryl's mitts, April's hat/cowl...

No comments: