Thursday, October 04, 2018

More Coral

Coral seemed to be the colour of the summer, so when I found this remnant at Fabricland, I snatched it up. It was only  150cm x 70cm. I knew I probably wouldn't get a t-shirt, but a nice tank top would be fine too. It was marked as $11.55 but with my card I got a 50% reduction.

I used New Look 6807. I was going to make the sleeveless version, but I didn't have enough for the wider neck tie (I think that's what happened. It seems like forever ago). So I made the sleeveless version but with the neck binding like I did before.
I know it looks a little frumpy here. I think it's partly the angle. The pants also have a waist tie which is kind of lumpy. 

Don't have much to say. Simple tank from a TNT pattern. I got my hair cut at the start of September and I wasn't happy with the cut. However, these pictures look better than how I think I look in real life. And I love the colour of my hair. Did that after the hair cut, right before school started. It's starting to show grey again though.
I'm not sure when I finished this top, sometime in the summer, but I didn't wear it until last week. I'm at the point where I seem to have more clothes than I really need. Though I always want more dresses. Unless I get some tall boots, or thick tights, dress season is pretty much done.

No comments: