Thursday, December 12, 2013

Congratulations!

I entered a photo competition earlier this fall, and won an iPad Mini!  I picked it up today and we're all having fun with it.  The kids are already Apple-smart, but it's all new to me.  There are somethings I much prefer on my tablet already, but I'll learn to like this.  Especially the outward facing camera.  My tablet doesn't have one.  The one on my cellphone is crap.  This should be good to posting to my Facebook business page quickly.  Or even for blogging.  Let's test it....tried once and it didn't work...don't know if it's blogger or iPad that'/s the issue....
Well....took several tries to get the picture window to open, then, there was the option to get pictures from picasa, my cellphone, or an URL.  Tried the phone option, but it says I need the google app.  Anyone blog using thei IPad?

No comments: