Wednesday, July 08, 2020

More Sunset Loungers

I've had this cotton lycra fabric for a while. It was rather "stiff", the print seemed too thick. I had washed it initially, but it was still thick feeling. It sat around for awhile. I knew I wouldn't like it as a shirt, but what else could it be? I decided to wash it again, just to see what might happen. It was definitely softer and less stiff, but still not shirt material. On the spur of the moment, I thought "Sunset Loungers"! There are times that being short is awesome!

One yard of fabric is enough, when I'm doing a different waist band! Which I did. I just did it in black cotton-lycra, using the curved waistband add-on for the Patterns for Pirates "Peg Legs" leggings.

It's such a nice pattern, and I even managed to make sure both legs had the pattern going the right way!

 Not too bad for the rear view!!


 So comfy. Great to through on to run Lucy to work, and for lounging around the house. I can't have enough of these pants. Do you think these ones are work friendly? I work as a substitute teacher. I see a lot of teachers in yoga pants! Maybe with something nicer than a plain t-shirt?

No comments: