Thursday, March 17, 2022

I Bought Yarn

Knitting has not been a big part of my life this year. Shocking, after 28 years. With my husband working from home, I'm not spending the afternoon knitting and watching trash TV. I'm also working a lot, so things I used to do during the day I have to do in the evening, and along with daily yoga and French lessons, I often don't get to the TV. I knit when we go places, and I do have a charity blanket being crocheted on the TV couch, but my output this year has been two small blue newborn caps for donation, totally a whooping 20gr.

I did get a request for another custom Christmas stocking from a previous customer. I finally got out to buy more yarn for it, 3 balls of Patons "Astra" in Cardinal Red, 150gr, $15.22.  

Yarn In: 150gr

Yarn Out:  20gr

Difference:  130gr more brought IN than out

Costs: $15.22/76 days = $0.20 

No comments: