Thursday, December 01, 2016

Sock Yarn For Life?


 

I came across this contest on Marg's blog and just had to enter! My entry stated:

"I love to knit socks! I would knit some for myself, and some for my kids who have just recently learned that Mom is right. Wool is magic. I would also use a lot of the yarn to make mittens for the kindergarten classes that I supervise at lunch. And some of it would go towards fingerless mitts for gifts. I also use a knitting machine, and it loves sock yarn almost as much as I do!"

Go to http://www.yarncanada.ca/socksforlife to find out how you can enter too!

Although, on one hand, please don't....because I really want to win! If I won, would I tally it up with my "Yarn In" totals? OMG. I'd never get back into the "more used than bought" side again!

No comments: