Friday, May 07, 2021

Hello May

 What was going on in April that I only made one post?! Work, physical therapy, yoga, drawing in Procreate... if you want to see what I'm learning on Procreate, check me out on Instagram, https://www.instagram.com/tracykmvetzal/

I do still knit and crochet! I finished another pink blanket for the seniors! This one was knit, corner to corner, in garter stitch. 




Such an easy, mindless pattern. Just make sure when you start the decreases on the first side, you mark which edge you're doing it on. 

I picked up two bags of donated yarn on the weekend. I need to weigh it, so I'll calculate that this weekend.

I have another blanket in browns/green/beiges on the needles, but I'm going to start a Gnome Knit-along today!! So excited. It's a mystery gnome. I haven't done a KAL in so long!

Yarn In:  0gr
Yarn Out: 530gr + 1928gr = 2458gr
Balance:  2458gr more OUT than in
Cost:  $0, $0/day


No comments: