Thursday, October 06, 2016

Drowning in Yarn

I feel like I'm drowning in yarn right now!  I've got yarn on the couch for two different stocking projects and two pairs of little mittens and a ball of reflective yarn.  I've got a big bag full of balls of wool I bought last week.  I've got a bin and bag of yarn from the basement to figure out how much more I needed for a couple projects.  I've got a big bag full of new yarn for those projects.

None of this can get put away yet!

I did get some great deals at Michaels' this week, and combined with what's already in my stash, it really helps my bottom line with custom orders.  Six balls of Impeccable--buy two, get one free and I needed three colours.  At first I was only going to get three balls, but at the last minute I grabbed three more since the purple striped mermaid blanket is popular and I really wanted to make sure I have enough for the order--if I have extra left, that's okay because the colours are popular.  LionBrand Homespun was on sale, not great deal, but at least some what of a deal.  And another yarn I needed I used a 50% off coupon.  All total, 1248gr for $40.06!

Yarn In: 3375gr + 1248gr = 4623gr
Yarn Out:  4966gr
Balance:  343gr more USED than bought
Costs:    $175.79/280 days = $0.63/day

No comments: