Friday, May 01, 2020

Same but Different

Similar to the green pants in the last post, I had these brown cords that I loved but never stayed up. So I decided they too needed the knit waist band.

This time it went much quicker, because I wasn't also doing the pockets, and I didn't take the belt loops off. And I didn't need to take them apart twice to get the right size.

Yes, I left the belt loops on. When I restitched them, I didn't fold over the top, I just stitched the raw end down.
I had originally planned to use that beige t-shirt to make the band but decided maybe I do need a beige t-shirt in my dresser. It's a bit snug though.
More on the cardigan later.
These fit so much better now. They're a bit too long if I don't have shoes on, but I just have to  remember to roll them down when I leave the house LOL. I wish they weren't faded/worn looking because they'd be nice for work.
I wonder if I can "fix" any of my jeans now...

No comments: