Thursday, August 13, 2026

 I just finished a simple ribbed red scarf for World AIDS Day. 24sts, 5mm. 89gr.

I think this was the sweater I unravelled. I have 8 scarves ready to go. Lower than my goal, but actually, on track for previous years.

The other finished item is another ribbed chunky hat. One strand Sirdar Country Style DK...or Snuggly DK? And one strand Pingouin "Poudreuse". Is Pingouin still in business? This yarn is 80% acrylic, 10% wool and 10% mohair. The hat weighs 70grams. 

I got all the hats out just to see how many I have. There's 27 in this pile. I should go back and see if I have already donated ribbed hats. I did take in the ones I made on the LK150, but I'm not sure if I took in any of the ribbed ones. 



Yarn In:  3470gr
Yarn Out:  159gr + 7322gr = 7481gr
Balance:  4011gr more OUT than in
Costs: $243.78





No comments: