This first ribbed hat, I had planned to use another yarn with it, but the suggested gauge was with 8mm needles, so I just did it alone. I did 56st, or maybe 52st because I assume it'll be for a younger person. It's Morocco Fashion, by Loops & Threads. I only had one ball, which also contributed to my decision to make it smaller. I did end up with 24 grams left, so I probably could have made it a row or two longer. It weighs 61gr.
I think I might start making newborn hats for our roadtrip next week. I don't have a complicated pattern to work on in the evenings, but I'll have a red scarf (maybe that should be the complicated one), and a new pair of plain socks. I like to have a variety, but also, don't want to over pack LOL. There is a crochet tank top pattern I want to work on... (No, not the "All About That Drape" one, a totally new one!).




No comments:
Post a Comment