You never know when you post things to Facebook Marketplace if they'll sell. I went through my bin of cotton yarns and pulled out a bunch to list. I had a lot of responses to some of it, and one woman took a bunch of it, weighing it at 1050gr.
Then my SIL saw the post and asked if any would be good for dishcloths. Not really, but I have another bag of Handicrafter! My cotton bin is practically empty now. I don't have more to put in. I'm thinking I could put some cones in that I have on top of my shelves, I'm worried I'll forget I have them...even though I rarely use them (I used the white for my recent All About That Drape top but the other colours are pastels).
I can't easily weigh all the cotton I'm giving to my SIL, but I weighed what I could, and it's about 1100gr.
So this has really upped my Yarn Out totals!! Ohhh, if I sell yarn, I should get to deduct it from what I've spent! LOL!!
Wow, just had another inquiry into some that's still posted!! Update, she's taking it! 140gr x 5 = 700gr.
No comments:
Post a Comment