Monday, March 09, 2015

Where'd It Go?

Last week sort of flew by...but at the same time, took forever.  Since the middle of January, I've only had 4 day work weeks, except finally this past week I worked all five lunches.  A couple of them were inside, and they were a little crazy.  I'm still having some memory problems, and then we started having problems with Meg's new aquarium and lost two fish--one which seemed healthy!

Anyway...it appears I do not have any finished projects from this past week!  I have three faceless bunnies sitting here though.  I'll get them finished up today.  I made another slideshow, but I can't seem to get them to load here.  You can see them on my facebook page, www.facebook.com/tracykmdesigns .

Yarn In:  1000gr
Yarn Out:  1967gr
Balance: 967gr more USED than bought
Costs:   $45.94 /67 days = $0.69/day

No comments: