Sunday, January 12, 2020

More Sunset Loungers

I never really liked the grey "lounge" pants I made earlier  I decided to make another pair using the Sunset Loungers pattern. I think I used the same fabric. For the waist, I used the fabric I used for the "Infinity Top" .

However...this fabric has extreme recovery, or maybe it's not enough stretch? The waistband ended up way too small. I didn't have enough to make another waistband, so I ripped it off and added a section. I should have split the band and centered the new panel at the back, but since I never tuck anything in, I figured it didn't matter and I just added it to the end, which mean that side seam doesn't line up (because I had already made the holes for the tie, which needed to stay centered at the front).

This might be hiked up a little much LOL


I don't usually wear my shirt like this but I was trying to show the waistband. They are much better than those other pants, but the kids say I'm not allowed to wear these outside of the house. I have caught my foot in the hem when going up/down the stairs a few times LOL. I have considered narrowing the leg a little, but well...I'm lazy.

No comments: