Monday, January 04, 2021

2020 Year End Totals

 Is this the earliest I've done year end totals? I could have done them sooner but have just been a little busy with other things. While I did not buy a ton of yarn this year (have I yet bought an actual ton? A tonne?), I was still knitting quite a bit. I bought some fabric in the first half of the year, but my sewing really dropped down the second half of this year. All because of a little machine called a Cricut Maker. I've spent quite a bit on materials for it, but I haven't been keeping track. 

This year:

Yarn In:   6477gr
Yarn Out:  11482gr
Balance: 5005gr gr more OUT than in!
Costs:  $140.68/365 days = $0.39 per day

You can read my previous years' totals HERE. Not sure what's up with that one year that it got misaligned. 

9 Year Totals:


Yarn In: 81 442.5

Yarn Out: 86 155gr

Balance: 4713gr more OUT than IN

Costs: $2691.81

I've re-worked the averages for 9 years:

Yarn In: 9 049gr

Yarn Out: 9 573gr

Balance: 524gr more OUT than IN

Costs: $2691.81/9 years: $299.09 per year ($0.82/day)


It's really interesting to see how my numbers go up and down each year. I'm still knitting quite a bit, but many days (especially now that hubby is working from home), I don't get to knit in the afternoon, just in the evening. It's not like I'm going to stop anytime soon. My two new winter coats need some accessories! 


No comments: